This mobile application (“LiVE App”) has been developed by LiVE! Digital Stadium & Event Marketing AG (“LiVE!”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and is run by them. Protection of privacy, and data protection in particular, are important to LiVE!. Therefore, LiVE! endeavors to treat all data collected with care, and complies with the regulations of Swiss data protection law when collecting and gathering data.
If you download the LiVE! app, register with or use the LiVE! app, you agree to the processing of your personal details by LiVE! according to this data protection declaration. You may neither download nor use this app if you do not want your personal and usage data processed using this LiVE! app.
We collect and process the following data about you:
If you download, register for, or use the LiVE! app, you forward information about yourself to us. “Data” is understood to be personal details as well as usage data. For certain functions of the LiVE! app it is also necessary to know the exact location of the user (e.g. for drink orders within the stadium).
Personal data include your surname, first name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and mobile phone number, as well as any other data that the user must enter in the course of using the LiVE! app.
Usage data are, for example, when, from where and how often you access the LiVE! app; which functions you use; what you purchase with it; which texts, images or videos you post; with which other users you communicate; what you communicate, etc.
Each time you use the LiVE! app, the following information may be collected automatically: technical information such as the type of mobile devices you use, a specific device identification (for example, the IMEI no. of your device, the MAC address of the wireless network interface of your device, or the mobile phone number used by the device), information on the mobile network, your mobile operating system and the software version number, IP address, the type of mobile browser you use, country and language code, location data and time zone settings.
Use of personal data
We use personal data for the purposes listed below:
- To make the LiVE! app available and give you information about any changes,
- To provide you with the services you require,
- To manage, continuously further develop and improve the LiVE! app, and also to ensure that content is presented in the most effective way possible,
- For internal tasks, such as correcting errors, analyzing data, tests and research, as well as for statistical purposes and surveys,
- To ensure that you can use the interactive functions of the LiVE! app if you wish to,
- To take care of the protection and security of the app, as well as other measures,
- To give you information on suggestions and recommendations for products and services that may be of interest to you, according to the “marketing” paragraph further on.
LiVE! may also generate, request, store, use and analyze, aggregated, anonymized or non-person-related data, originating from use of the LiVE! app, such as the LiVE! app uses to evaluate the service or effects on users (including demographic user data such as geographical areas), to improve and extend the functioning and features of the LiVE! app, to validate app upgrades or to further develop products. LiVE! may also pass on such aggregated, non-person-related data to external providers and customers.
We may also send you data via app messages, reminders or notes, to inform you of new developments that we think you should know about. You can control the receipt of push notifications in the settings on your mobile device. If you do nothing, you will receive push notifications. You can deactivate these in “settings” at any time.
We may use your data to send you advertising from ourselves or from selected third parties, via FanBox or push notifications, in particular for:
- Products and services that you have ordered via the LiVE! app or which we believe may be of interest to you, or
- Other products and services offered by ourselves or by third parties, which are comparable with those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, you can deactivate these under “settings” at any time.
Passing on of personal details
LiVE! only passes on personal data to third parties if:
- They are part of the LiVE! group of companies and use the data for the same or comparable purposes as LiVE!,
- You have agreed to this,
- This occurs in connection with the operation or use of the LiVE! app, LiVE!’s marketing activities or in response to an enquiry from you,
- This is carried out to fulfil legal or official obligations or requests,
- In the context of a sale or purchase of parts of the LiVE! business or assets, personal data may be passed on to the potential sellers or purchasers,
- This should only serve to enforce or make use of our usage conditions or other agreements, or to check potential violations, or,
- This occurs to protect or guarantee the rights, ownership or security of LiVE!, its customers or third parties.
Storage of data
As far as possible, the usage data is stored and processed separately from personal data. This prevents conclusions being easily drawn about the personal details of the user. These usage data may also be passed on to the licensee with whom the user has registered, and customers and business partners of LiVE! at home and abroad, provided this is legally permissible. The recipients must undertake to only process these data according to these data protection regulations, and guarantee the protection of your data.
Your data will essentially be stored in Ireland. The possibility remains that data may also be transmitted, stored and processed outside Ireland (primarily in the EU area). The legal provisions for the transmission of data abroad will be adhered to in this respect. Insofar as you entrust your personal data to LiVE! or download or use the LiVE! app, you agree to the transmission, storage and processing of your personal data abroad.
Protecting your data
LiVE! is obliged to comply with the provisions of Swiss and EU data protection law.
LiVE! takes reasonable administrative, technical and physical safety precautions to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data processed by LiVE! in connection with the LiVE! app. We take all steps reasonably required to ensure that your personal data are handled securely and in accordance with Swiss and EU data protection law, as well as this data protection declaration.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information online is not completely secure. Even if LiVE! does its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to the LiVE! app. Each transmission proceeds at your own risk. As soon as we have received your information, we apply strict procedures and security functions in an attempt to avoid unauthorized access.
Information about your data
If you would like to receive information regarding the personal data saved and processed about you, please go to: [Hyperlink zur Website]. Please note that information can only be issued to the account holder (registered user).
Amendment and deletion of your data
You have the right to request the amendment or deletion of your stored data at any time. These applications must be sent in writing with reasons to the following address: email@example.com. Please note that amendment and deletion requests can only be issued by account holders (registered users). With the successful deletion of an account, all personal data will be permanently deleted. The usage data also remain saved after the successful deletion – but without reference to the name of the user, and with a note that the entry originates from a deleted user.
Modifications to this data protection declaration
Modifications to this data protection declaration are published on this page and notified to you via FanBox or push notifications.